Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by wizdaniel ·
Hi
WizFi360io-h also provide transparent mode. so you can send/receive the messages without the AT commands .
but you should use the AT commands to make a TCP Server mode.
the module supports auto-connection mode, but it only works on the TCP Client mode.
You can refer to the following link to set up the module.
I recommend you a " AT Command Examples V1.0.3 - English to set up the module.
There are the all of documents about the WizFi360 module.
https://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php/products:wizfi360:wizfi360ds:start
RE: RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by dnyarko ·
Thanks, i will go ahead and place an order to evaluate.
Does this module have a u.fl connector option for an external antenna (or you have another module with this option).
RE: RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by dkurtev ·
Hello. I am testing Wizfi360io-h transparent mode without success
Here is the LOG:
AT+RESTORE=1
OK
ready
AT+GMR
AT version:1.1.0.5(Feb 6 2020 09:52:17)
SDK version:3.2.0(a0ffff9f)
compile time:Feb 6 2020 09:52:17
OK
AT+CWMODE_DEF=1
OK
AT+CIPSTA_DEF=“192.168.0.81”,“192.168.0.1”,“255.255.255.0”
OK
AT+CWJAP_DEF=“linksys”,“xxx1xxx”
WIFI CONNECTED
WIFI GOT IP
OK
AT+CWAUTOCONN=1
OK
AT+CIPSTART=“UDP”,“192.168.0.8”,5000
CONNECT
OK
AT+CIPSEND=10
OK
busy s…
Recv 10 bytes
SEND OK
+IPD,35:Replied from Kurtev to “1234567892”
AT+CIPMODE?
+CIPMODE:0
OK
AT+CIPMODE=1
OK
1234567892
ERROR
1234567892
ERROR
1234567892123456789212345678921234567892
ERROR
AT+CIPSEND=10
IPMODE=1
ERROR
AT+CIPMODE?
+CIPMODE:1
OK
When +CIPMODE=0 successfull sending and receiving, when +CIPMODE=1 - module still executes AT commands and gives an error on "1234567892"message.
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by wizdaniel ·
WizFi360io-h series does’t have u.fl option.
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by wizdaniel ·
I tested UDP transparent mode like you did and I saw same problem.
I will inform this issue to dev team.
Thanks for your information.
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by dkurtev ·
Hi. Same is the situation and in TCP client mode. Currently I am using WIZ750sr-100 and it is working in transparent mode in both TCP client/server . Are you going to support TCP server transparent mode?
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by wizdaniel ·
Hi.
We support transparent mode on TCP client mode instead of TCP Server mode.
Because TCP server mode have to manage multiple connection in our structure of the module.(mandantory AT+CIPMUX=1)
as you know, transparent mode is not available in the multi connection state.
I guess AT+CIPMODE command has a bug.
It will be fix. before that you can use transparent mode in TCP client mode with AT+SAVETRANSLINK command.
for example.
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by dkurtev ·
Hello. Yes , tested this also and again no transperancy. So I will wait for updated firmware with fixed bug
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by teddy ·
Hello, It is not a Bug.
After set “AT+CIPMODE=1\r\n”, We must send message “AT+CIPSEND\r\n” so WizFi360 is Transmode.
Please see my log.
{
(19:40:17.256) ready
(19:40:40.673) AT+CWMODE_DEF=1
(19:40:40.752) AT+CWMODE_DEF=1
(19:40:40.752)
(19:40:40.752) OK
(19:40:48.369) AT+CIPSTA_DEF=“192.168.0.81”,“192.168.0.1”,“255.
(19:40:48.463) AT+CIPSTA_DEF=“192.168.0.81”,“192.168.0.1”,“255.
(19:40:48.519) 255.255.0”
(19:40:48.576) 255.255.0”
(19:40:48.611)
(19:40:48.611) OK
(19:40:59.308) AT+CWJAP_CUR=“Teddy_AP”,“12345678”
(19:40:59.401) AT+CWJAP_CUR=“Teddy_AP”,“12345678”
(19:41:02.747) WIFI CONNECTED
(19:41:03.363) WIFI GOT IP
(19:41:03.363)
(19:41:03.363) OK
(19:41:24.449) AT+CIPSTART=“UDP”,“192.168.0.2”,5000,6000
(19:41:24.516) AT+CIPSTART=“UDP”,“192.168.0.2”,5000,6000
(19:41:24.516) CONNECT
(19:41:24.516)
(19:41:24.516) OK
(19:41:44.603) AT+CIFSR
(19:41:44.675) AT+CIFSR
(19:41:44.675) +CIFSR:STAIP,“192.168.0.81”
(19:41:44.675) +CIFSR:STAMAC,“00:08:dc:36:04:d0”
(19:41:44.675)
(19:41:44.675) OK
(19:42:00.201) AT+CIPSTATUS
(19:42:00.297) AT+CIPSTATUS
(19:42:00.297) STATUS:3
(19:42:00.297) +CIPSTATUS:0,“UDP”,“192.168.0.2”,5000,6000,0
(19:42:00.297)
(19:42:00.297) OK
(19:42:19.650) AT+CIPSEND=10
(19:42:19.743) AT+CIPSEND=10
(19:42:19.743)
(19:42:19.743) OK
(19:42:19.743) >
(19:42:24.458) 0123456789
(19:42:24.560)
(19:42:24.560) Recv 10 bytes
(19:42:24.560)
(19:42:24.560) SEND OK
(19:43:03.153) AT+CIPMODE=1
(19:43:03.232) AT+CIPMODE=1
(19:43:03.232)
(19:43:03.232) OK
(19:43:09.199) AT+CIPMODE?
(19:43:09.293) AT+CIPMODE?
(19:43:09.293) +CIPMODE:1
(19:43:09.293)
(19:43:09.293) OK
(19:43:16.089) AT+CIPSEND
(19:43:16.190) AT+CIPSEND
(19:43:16.190)
(19:43:16.190) >
(19:43:25.712) 0123456789
(19:43:28.281) 0123456789
(19:43:46.732) Test Loop Back
}
and result
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by dkurtev ·
OK. I understsand. Now have success. After AT+SAVETRANSLINK , RESTART and switching ON is very unconfortable to send AT command in order to start working in transparent mode. I would like to suggest you to skip this step in future firmwares. Thanks for the support.
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by teddy ·
Ok, I will consider function of that after.
RE: Wizfi360io-h for 'transparent mode'
by koenbielen ·
Hello
I am using the WIZFI360-EVB-mini board version :
11:14:29.065> AT+GMR
11:14:29.111> AT version:1.0.2.5(Aug 23 2019 17:03:59)
11:14:29.111> SDK version:3.2.0(a0ffff9f)
11:14:29.111> compile time:Aug 23 2019 17:03:59
I have a question regarging the autoconnect as a TCP client to a TCP server
my settings
AT+CWMODE_DEF=1
AT+CIPMUX=0
AT+CWDHCP_DEF=1,1
AT+CWJAP_DEF=“WIFISSID”,“password”
AT+SAVETRANSLINK=1,“192.168.148”,3347,“TCP”
AT+CWAUTOCONN=1
all commands respond with OK
After power on :
14:19:59.702>
14:19:59.702> ready
14:20:01.766> WIFI CONNECTED
14:20:01.951> WIFI GOT IP
14:20:01.951>
14:20:01.951> OK
If I do understand correct from the datasheet the module should start, connect to wifi and TCP client automatic and proceed to transparent mode without sending any command.
So can you help me out what I am missing here?
thank you
Kind Regards
Koen