Wizfi360 transparent mode with SoftAP and TCP-Server?
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wizfi360 transparent mode with SoftAP and TCP-Server?
by austin ·
Hi @Jackson0
WizFi360 is not yet supported to use transparent mode with SoftAP & TCP server.
I’m sorry I couldn’t give you the answer you wanted.
RE: Wizfi360 transparent mode with SoftAP and TCP-Server?
by Jackson0 ·
Are you planning to implement this feature in the near future?
RE: Wizfi360 transparent mode with SoftAP and TCP-Server?
by austin ·
Hi @Jackson0
Transparent mode with SoftAP & TCP server will be added, but there are no plans for when it will be added.
Please share your e-mail address.
If that function is added, we will send you the information by e-mail.
RE: RE: Wizfi360 transparent mode with SoftAP and TCP-Server?
by Jackson0 ·
Hi Austin,
I have a current project where I need this function. If you could include this function in the short term I would order at least 500 modules. Otherwise I would have to go back to the RAK415 module which supports these functions for years.
My email: mktool(AT)gmx.net
RE: Wizfi360 transparent mode with SoftAP and TCP-Server?
by austin ·
Hi @Jackson0
There are no plans to add that funtion in the short term.
I’m sorry to tell you this.