WIZ750sr - TTL Standalone
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ750sr - TTL Standalone
by becky ·
Do you have see a serial message of WIZ750SR?
First connect the PC and module directly, then please check the ip with serial and send ping.
RE: WIZ750sr - TTL Standalone
by Daniel Katzav ·
Hi
Thank you for the quick response !
I have a good ping from the PC to the 750sr.
I am able to send packets from the PC to the 750sr - and that transfers into the Serial module I am converting from - and it actually reaches the other end, however, I have no ping in between one PC to another.
RE: RE: WIZ750sr - TTL Standalone
by irina WIZnet ·
Could you please draw your connection diagram?
And are all products(Two PC, one WIZ750sr) on the same network?
RE: WIZ750sr - TTL Standalone
by Daniel Katzav ·
Hi,
Yes - here is the diagram:
My goal is to send ping from PC1 to PC2.
For now - my only success is that I can ping from PC1 to the following 750sr module (the one that is connected with an Ethernet cable to the PC1)
You can see in the diagram that I connect each 750sr to the others following the RS-232 connections - and since I configured them as a TCP Mixed - I am trying to get network traffic both ways, also to the fact that they are dual duplex.
All the components on the network are the same exactly - I even use the same brand and length of the Ethernet cables.
Let me know if you need to know anything else,
Daniel
RE: WIZ750sr - TTL Standalone
by becky ·
Hello,
It’s difficult to send ping as your diagram.
WIZ750SR is serial to ethernet module only for TCP or UDP.
And it is only to deliver data.
It is not possible to send requests and receive responses via serial.