Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by becky ·
Technically is it possible.
But we do not support firmware for telnet on WIZ750SR or WIZ752SR.
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by WiznetSis ·
The question is for the following:
Already connected in a network, they are programmed with the soft “tool 1.4.4.1”
. But the following happens:
it is given a RESET (remotely in a network) and from that moment the “toolxx” program no longer sees it. The connection made by RS232 is lost (configured).
If you ping him with CMD you see the team.
But never again how can you enter through the configuration program (Tool xxx) …
And since Telnet cannot be done, a big problem is generated
RE: RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by irina WIZnet ·
I’m sorry we could’t support what you want.
Could you please let me know the product full name?
The “tool 1.4.4.1” is for WIZ107sr or WIZ108sr.
If you use the WIZ750sr series, you must use the WIZnet S2E Configration Tool V1.1.0 as Configuration tool.
There are two methods the UDP broadcast and TCP unicast for product search method.
In your case I recommend you use TCP unicast method and you just enter your product IP and port.
Configuration Tool Download : WIZnet-S2E-Tool
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by WiznetSis ·
Muchas Gracias
Ya lo estoy usando tambien.
Seguire la pruebas y realizare mas comentarios.
Gracias
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by WiznetSis ·
The Wizconfig V1.1.0 tool can be compiled in PYQ5 as I understand.
Download all the files and try to generate a new .exe file.
I wanted to add some things. But it is not very clear to me if I only have to ask you to compile (genere.exe) only 1 file to the PYINSTALLE main_gui.py program (this one?) And call all the others .py to compile?
Python (pyinstaller) generates a main_gui.exe
but when you execute them you do nothing.
I see that I generate all the folders (attached folders) but it doesn’t work.
Any guide?
Thank you so much
RE: RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by rena ·
Hello, @WiznetSis.
That’s right, but there are some options to generate .exe file with the pyinstaller.
To use options, I used a .spec file.
Please download the spec file below, copy it to the project folder, unzip it, and then use the command to create the executable file.
setup_exe.zip (548 바이트)
Thank you.
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by WiznetSis ·
Muchas Gracias. Realizare lo recomendado y notifico pruebas
Thank you so much. I will perform the recommended and notify evidence
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by WiznetSis ·
Cheers
I send the evidence.
win7 (64bit) / PyQt5_gpl-5.9.2
compile but at the end when executing .EXE gives the following errors:
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by WiznetSis ·
Otros Datos
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by rena ·
Hello,
I think old components are affected. (build directory)
And did you install required packages?
(When I tried to install pyqt5-5.9.2 with python 3.8.1, I got error.
So I installed latest pyqt5(pyqt5-5.14.1) for python 3.8.)
Please try to below.
Before creating the exe file, first check whether the program is running using the command below.
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by WiznetSis ·
NO FUNCIONA.
Give the same ERROR with the installed versions
Could you send me in a .zip the files that you run, or where I download them?
to be able to execute exactly all the files
Gracias
RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by WiznetSis ·
RE: RE: Wiz750xx conexion TELNET
by rena ·
Not pyinstall → python
This is for check python code works well.