WIZVSP not working
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZVSP not working
by kitwan ·
Dear Sir,
Would you mind to share your version of WIZVSP software?
So that I can try to duplicate your setup with W7500S2E-R1.
Thank you
Kit
RE: WIZVSP not working
by micromatic ·
I use WIZ VSP Ver2.0.2
RE: RE: WIZVSP not working
by kitwan ·
Would you mind to provide a screen capture like below showing your testing configuration and with your error prompt shown?
WIZVSP client COM3 to W5500S2E-Z1 COM4
Thanks
RE: WIZVSP not working
by micromatic ·
Thank you for response
RE: WIZVSP not working
by micromatic ·
In fact I can not create a new connection.
Previously created connections from the two Wiznet modules that were properly worked were missing.
Mladen
RE: RE: WIZVSP not working
by kitwan ·
Hi Mladen.
Please make sure you have disable any firewall and anti-virus and internet security software all the time while testing and installing and uninstalling of WIZVSP software.
If problem persist, please remove the software by running the following program in your start manual.
Then, you can install the WIZVSP again for testing.
To get rid of your concerning about an valid license key, you can go to http://wizvsp.wiznet.io/ to get the key again or you can also get more key as you got 5 modules on hand. But you may need more email address for register it.
Best regards,
Kit
RE: WIZVSP not working
by micromatic ·
I’ve tried everything but without results. After that I installed everything on another computer and there it is ok. So the problem is with my laptop. As I think the license refers to the Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector service (or sec_service), I tried to delete everything I could from a registry with Eltima text but did not help it either. Of course before that, I have uninstalled all Eltima trayal software. Finally I found in the C: / Program Data / Eltima folder … found the Sec.act file and after deleting this file and reinstalling Wiz VSP everything works OK.
Thank you very much for your help.
RE: WIZVSP not working
by tzott ·
I have this exact problem. I know the cause was my past installation of a trial copy of Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector software which has expired. However, I have already uninstalled it. I also deleted the sec.act files found in C:\Program Data\Eltima. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed WizNet VSP several times. Same result.
Any advice please?
RE: WIZVSP not working
by tzott ·
OK, problem solved… I had to delete the service
sc delete sec_service