WizVSP 2.0.1 is not starting
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizVSP 2.0.1 is not starting
by rena ·
Hi,
The latest version of WIZVSP is V2.0.2_R2. Please retest with this version.
When I’ve run it in other Windows Server 2022 environments, it works fine. I need more information about your environment.
Can you describe in more detail what the issue is?
RE: RE: WizVSP 2.0.1 is not starting
by Tutek ·
Hi,
where I could download version WIZVSP V2.0.2_R2 ?
RE: WizVSP 2.0.1 is not starting
by rena ·
You can request a serial key to use WIZVSP and download the program via the link below.
RE: WizVSP 2.0.1 is not starting
by Tutek ·
I’m not sure what wiznet product model is installed on this tripod, I have IP connectivity and its MAC address, how could I check this?
RE: RE: WizVSP 2.0.1 is not starting
by rena ·
The device name is not a required field.
If you have it, fill it in; if you don’t, it’s okay to leave it as the default.