using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi~ johanan
Could you check the socket buf size about opened socket?
Please attach the wireshark capture file(*.pcap) and I think I can solve the problem more quickly.
thanks
BR
irina
RE: RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by johanan ·
Hello Irina,
I didn’t make any initialization to socket buffer size as I assume it is the default 2K after reset.
I never send or recv buffer larger then 1K, so I think this is not the issue.
I will do wireshark capture and send you on separate mail.
Thanks and regards,
Johanan
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi~ Johanan
Did you send me an email with the package capture file attached?
I don’t receive your email.
thanks,
BR
irina
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by johanan ·
Hi Irina,
Thanks for the followup, but I had an urgent bug in another project and didn’t make it.
Will do it on Monday.
Best regards
Johanan.
missing recv packets?
CC:
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by johanan ·
Hello Irina,
Well I used Wireshark, found my problem.
(It was enough to suggest using it,
)
All working now.
Thanks.
Johanan
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by johanan ·
Hi Irina,
Now I have my system is working quite well,
I would like to speed it up by using SPI DMA (using the Barkley API).
I found this document in Korean, do you have in English? (I couldn’t find).
https://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=products:w5100s:w5100s_evb:w5100s_an_dma_v100k.pdf
Thanks,
Johanan
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi~ Johanan
Currently, I didn’t write the document in English version yet.
I think you can’t need to see the document of English version when DMA mode use.
If you need to see the document of English version, I will send email you after write the document as soon as possible.
thanks,
irina
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi~ Johana
I uploaded the W5100S DMA document in English version.
You can download it by clicking the link below.
Download link : W5100S DMA Datasheet(En)
thanks,
BR
irina
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by johanan ·
Thank you very much.
I have one question about optimal 25 MHz crystal for W6100 (we are making a pcb for it), can you advice suitable crystal part number?
Regards
Johanan
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi~ johanan
You have to use 25MHz crystal when you make the pcb using the W6100.
We have used the crystal part(82J0626-25.000MHz) and Tech.Characteristic is X-tal 25MHz,3.2x2.5 SMD, CL=27pF,Industrial,ITTI .
For detailed information, you visit the web site : W6100 EVB Schematic
thanks,
BR
irina
RE: using Barkley API, missing recv packets?
by johanan ·
Hi, as we are preparing to make our own PCB with your module, I am confused which module is best for us, and which one is the most updated.
Please let me know difference between W5100S, W5500, and W6100.
I need to make sure that I select right chip for me which means:
Stable user library.
Availability (in stock)
Price.
Please let me know what is the recommended chip for new design.
Best Regards
Johanan