LED is not working for RB1-125BAG1A
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: LED is not working for RB1-125BAG1A
by ekazyam ·
I bouth the it from other shop.
I checked the different point.
1720-> it’s not working and different the datasheet.
1730aa-> it’s working and same the datasheet.
I think that 1720 is old model , and it changed the pinout.
RE: RE: LED is not working for RB1-125BAG1A
by Eugeny ·
1730 and 1726 must be manufacture timestamp, both devices must relate to the same datasheet. It may happen that 1720 batch is just failty. Did you try measuring voltrop on the related pins using multimeter in both direction to see if it has any diode behavior?
RE: LED is not working for RB1-125BAG1A
by ekazyam ·
Yes, I checked leds both directions, but it’s not working.(1720 lot numbered parts)
and I tryed reverse directions(this is not same the datasheet).
it’s working true.