SSEND response
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: SSEND response
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, kzsolt2!
→ You mean, " [0,2047,5000] " this one can remove this message?
I am sorry though, from what I know there is no way to remove that message…
Thanks,
Tom.
RE: RE: SSEND response
by kzsolt2 ·
Dear Tom!
According my research (1.0.3.3 fw) they have 3 separator “,” and 4 field.
Best Regards, kzsolt2
RE: SSEND response
by irina WIZnet ·
hi, kzsolt2
→ That is not a latest version!
I tested again though it is right.

Thanks,
Tom.
RE: SSEND response
by kzsolt2 ·
Dear Tom!
But “Official Latest firmware release”.
I have no chance to use histor/Beta firmware.
kzsolt2
RE: SSEND response
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, kzsolt2,
I attached firmware download link below.
https://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250firmware:start
You can download latest firmware. And from what I know, there is no way to remove the message( [0,10,500] )
Thanks,
Tom
RE: SSEND response
by kzsolt2 ·
Dear Tom!
First you wrote response to SSEND is:
Then you wrote response to SSEND is:
This mean the first response is of firmware 1.0.5.2, the next is resonse for firmware 1.0.3.3?
If yes then upgrade from 3.3 to 5.2 is make the MCU code useless, because the different number of the fields.
kzsolt