SSEND gap limits
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: SSEND gap limits
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi !
kzsolt2
→ You mean, how many data WizFi310 can send at once?
The tool that I use support 2047 bytes per line.
So, I tested WizFi250 acts as a TCP server(command mode) and sends to client 2047 bytes at ones. It works fine!
Regards,
Tom.
RE: SSEND gap limits
by kzsolt2 ·
Dear Tom!
Sorry no.
I use DMA for tramsmit.
If I copy AT+SSEND=…\r command and its data to one buffer and I send it with one DMA transfer, then it is works well.
But need few resource if I send command and its data separately.
For example:
AT+SSEND=…\r -DMA transfer-
-gap-
[ssend data] -DMA transfer-
But between two DMA transfer has gap (time).
This can be measured in bittime.
If this time is longer than 256? bit, then wizfi abort the transmission, and accept ssend data as command.
Best Regards, kzsolt2