[Introduce W7500x module] WIZ750SR Series (1-Port serial module)
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: [Introduce W7500x module] WIZ750SR Series (1-Port serial module)
by darpi ·
I’m looking for upgrading existing products equipped with MODBUS RTU over RS485 and I’m curious wether I can easily upgrade it to MODBUS TPC using WIZ750SR-485 module.
However it is mentioned that this module support Modbus I have read fast documentation available and can’t find detailed algorithm what to do or set up to get small with possibility to built into other device
module which provide me in first step MODBUS RTU to TCP conversion.