how do I get permission to upload?
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: how do I get permission to upload?
by Edward ·
Hi.
I don’t understand your question.
tell me more detail your think. What upload??
First, WIZwiki-W7500 board is can use the CMSIS-DAP.(Drag and Drop) refer to below link.
http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizwiki_w7500:start_getting_started:write_firmware
RE: RE: how do I get permission to upload?
by cjavid ·
I wanted to ask a hardware related question about the PHY magnetics and termination for the W5200. I wanted to upload some schematic excerpts, but was told Iwas new member and could not upload anything.
RE: how do I get permission to upload?
by Edward ·
Hi.
W5200 is Network IC. no embedded MCU function.
And PHY magnetics and termination is not related upload function.
more detail information needs your schematics.
I again say, schematic and block diagragm etc… needs more information.
Thank you