wiz750sr firmware uploaded correctly, but no blue light
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: wiz750sr firmware uploaded correctly, but no blue light
by rena ·
Hi, @Rathesh1.
Did you use the ISP program when uploading firmware?
If you did not check the ‘Erase all code block’ option, the data area of memory may have been cleared.
First, connect the device using the USB type B cable and check the debug message.
and you can refer below link.
Thank you.
RE: wiz750sr firmware uploaded correctly, but no blue light
by Swap ·
Hi Rena,
I have same issue. I programmed it using wizconfig-V1.0.0.exe. Firmware updated okay.
After programming blue light doesn’t glow. Also it doesn’t detect on above utility.
I also managed to recover it. But then how to program it?
Please help.
Regards,
Swapnil
RE: RE: wiz750sr firmware uploaded correctly, but no blue light
by rena ·
Hello, @Swap,
Which binary file did you use to update the firmware?
When updating F/W with the config tool(wizconfig), should use App part F/W file.
If the update is wrong, you can flash the entire firmware(App+Boot) using the ISP Tool.
Please refer to below wiki page.
Thank you.
RE: wiz750sr firmware uploaded correctly, but no blue light
by Swap ·
Hi rena,
I took source code from following link of v1.2.4
Compiled this code in Keil without any changes in source code.
I updated firmware using config tool. For updation I used binary file “W7500x_S2E_App.bin” from “WIZ750SR-1.2.4\WIZ750SR-1.2.4\Projects\S2E_App\bin” path.
I found same issue.
So I again updated file using config tool with binary file “WIZ750SR-1xxv124.bin”. Then it is working fine. Means I only updating App part. So there is no requirement of WIZISP.
It is not working only when I complied source code and using this binary file.
Is there any issue with source code or starting address?
Starting address of IROM1 is 0x7000 and IRAM1 is 0x20000000.
Please help.
Thanks and regards,
Swapnil
RE: RE: wiz750sr firmware uploaded correctly, but no blue light
by rena ·
Hello, @Swap,
Which device are you using?
The firmware used in WIZ750SR and WIZ750SR-1xx is different.
Github WIZ750SR repository’s code is based on WIZ750SR.
If you are using a WIZ750SR-1xx device, you should modify define code.
Please refer to W7500x_board.h
Thank you.
RE: wiz750sr firmware uploaded correctly, but no blue light
by Swap ·
Hi rena,
Following are debug messages for your reference.
Thanks and regards,
Swapnil