Registers of FCTRLR, FACCR, FCTRLR for programming of flash memory
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Registers of FCTRLR, FACCR, FCTRLR for programming of flash memory
by jim ·
Dear Ilya
Maybe you saw the following topic.
We didn’t open documents of flash memory registers because you cannot handle that in firmware level.
You have to use IAP to control flash memory in W7500x chip.
Thanks.
RE: RE: Registers of FCTRLR, FACCR, FCTRLR for programming of flash memory
by Ilya ·
I use Assembly code, so I have to know the numbers os bits in the register FACCR, FACTRLR and FSTATR. You may understand, that if I use Assembly, I cannot use the IAP libraries. And in the manual there is no description of IAP function. How can I use IAP function for write to flash-memory from program (!), but not simply from external source (for example SPI).
RE: RE: Registers of FCTRLR, FACCR, FCTRLR for programming of flash memory
by Ilya ·
Hello! We managed to write flash memory through Assembly code with help of the IAP functions. Thanks for your advice.
Best regards!
RE: RE: Registers of FCTRLR, FACCR, FCTRLR for programming of flash memory
by barcaluti ·
And what about the flash protection registers? Can this be managed with IAP? How can I setup flash protection via FLOCK0 and FLOCK1?
Regards,