wiz550s2e Not Responding
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: wiz550s2e Not Responding
by tcontrada ·
I was using Putty and then switched to TeraTerm. With TeraTerm it appears working. Not sure why Putty was not. I thought I had the configuration correct…
RE: RE: wiz550s2e Not Responding
by Kei ·
Well … I think that some of your putty settings might have affected it.
Below is the screen I tested.
For carriage return and line feed, I used Ctrl+M, Ctrl+J, respectively. (And the Enter key is required to enter it because of the Local line editing feature)