WizFi configuration as listner
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi configuration as listner
by cliff ·
Hi,
In that case, there is no other way.
To connect to server, WizFi310 should know specific IP address(server).
Thanks.
RE: WizFi configuration as listner
by djdjdjole ·
Hi Cliff. Thank you for reply, however I may be not clear enough. My intention is for some other device to occasionally “ask” device attached to WizFi310, for some information. It seems to me that module should be TCPServer in that case, so the other device should know it’s address (which should then probably be fixed). What I considered is putting module in AP mode or maybe I should use UDP and other device to broadcast message (in which case I don’t need to setup other device - ie no need for it to know module’s address) .
What makes me be “afraid” of TCPServer mode is if I put it in Data mode, then few device could connect to it and simultaneously send some info (ie ask for info) and data at module’s side become mixed (am I right).
Thanks