Wizfi210: configuration problem:AP Scan
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wizfi210: configuration problem:AP Scan
by ssekim ·
Hello Mina
Considering the below log, it seems that your serial work well.
[quote]AT
[OK]
ATI2
WizFi210
1.1.0.5(W)
[OK][/quote]
Regarding not finding any router,
RE: Wizfi210: configuration problem:AP Scan
by Mina ·
[quote=“ssekim”]Hello Mina
Considering the below log, it seems that your serial work well.
[quote]AT
[OK]
ATI2
WizFi210
1.1.0.5(W)
[OK][/quote]
Regarding not finding any router,
Thank you for reply.
I think also maybe problem is an Antenna by the way antenna was broken(I took from my friend) freeimagehosting.net/9qo5r and I tried to recover it. Maybe it was wrong idea just using soldering. Do you have idea with recovering or in general ? maybe there are some solutions with an Antenna???
RE: Wizfi210: configuration problem:AP Scan
by Mina ·
If I will replace an Antenna connector with this one ebay.com/itm/10pcs-Connector … 3cdad15a7e
Will be useful ???
RE: Wizfi210: configuration problem:AP Scan
by ssekim ·
Hello Mina
As you know, WizFi210 have a u-FL connector.
So, you can use any general WiFi-antenna of u-FL type.
I have no idea why you try to use the below link connector?