Link LED always ON
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Link LED always ON
by Edward ·
Hi.
I don’t know this issue problem.
I think, schematic is no problem.
I think, maybe artwork problem.
please upload to artwork file.
Thank you
RE: Link LED always ON
by ChargeSW ·
Thank you all.
I found a bug. I have mounted realy 7499011121A but I was planning to use 7499011222A. They have a pinout difference.
Now it works good.