Problem reading Flash memory (W7500p)
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Problem reading Flash memory (W7500p)
by Kei ·
Hi, danielski.
To give you a detailed answer, I need some more information, such as the board name and version you are using.
Anyway, I tested your code.
Looking at mbed.h, I thought that it was written in the mbed environment, and I proceeded with the mbed compiler.
Is that right?
Here, I have an answer.
In your code, there is no initialization for Serial, how did you check the contents of printf?
Anyway, I attach the code I modified.
I did not include W7500.h and added Serial initialization.
In my case, it worked just as you intended.
(disable DO_IAP(IAP_ERAS_DAT0,0,0,0) and DO_IAP(IAP_PROG,DAT0_START_ADDR,save_buff,SECT_SIZE) and try to read the data that I wrote previously)
Best regard,
Kei