No voltage on Antenna with arduino even when transmitting
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: No voltage on Antenna with arduino even when transmitting
by infibit ·
I am now measuring the antenna signal strength using an RF meter and all I see are short bursts of signal coming out of it.To make it more consistent should I set it to 1 Mbps and I am also thinking of using an Arduino Due which runs at 84Mhz. Right now the arduino pro mini I am using works only at 8 mhz and the SPI frequency is at 125 khz.I need to push data a 1mbps. Any suggestions would be helpful.I think I might have to use serial port for sending data on it at say 1 mbps.