Setting data rate and channel on the Wizfi210
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Setting data rate and channel on the Wizfi210
by cliff ·
Hello,
If you want to change the channel and data rate, I suppose two below command will be more helpful than that command.
AT+WAUTO=,,[],[channel]
Note that mode value 1(Ad-hoc mode) and 2(Limited Ap mode) is possible.
AT+WRATE=
ex)
AT+WRATE=0 (Auto)
AT+WRATE=2 (1MBPS)
AT+WRATE=4 (2MBPS)
AT+WRATE=11 (5.5MBPS)
AT+WRATE=22 (11MBPS)
Thank, best regards
RE: Setting data rate and channel on the Wizfi210
by infibit ·
Can you give an example for this
[quote]- AT+WAUTO=,,[],[channel]
Note that mode value 1(Ad-hoc mode) and 2(Limited Ap mode) is possible.[/quote]
RE: Setting data rate and channel on the Wizfi210
by cliff ·
Hello,
I’m so sorry for late reply.
AT+WAUTO= ,,[BSSID],[channel]
: Operating mode
: SSID of AP which WizFi210 will associate with
[BSSID] : BSSID of AP which WizFi210 will associate with.
[channel] : Channel of AP which WizFi210 will associate with.
Thank, best regards
RE: Setting data rate and channel on the Wizfi210
by infibit ·
Cliff AT+WRATE=? can only be used to know what is the current transmit rate but not to set it.Please let me know as to how can I set the data rate? When I did AT+WRATE=2 i got an error but when I did AT+WRATE=? I got 0. I also did this “AT+UNSOLICITEDTX=,1,” but I get ERROR: INVALID INPUT.