Printf issue
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Printf issue
by lawrence WIZnet ·
Hello, pherig
Thank you for your interest.
And so sorry about late reply…
I think there is no critical issue with your porting.
But unfortunately, I can not catch the point
So, I linked example porting to keil from mbed.
[url]https://developer.mbed.org/media/uploads/justinkim/mbed_keil_w7500p_20160205.zip[/url]
If it is hard to find the differences between linked project and your, please ask again.
Thank you,
lawrence
RE: Printf issue
by pherig ·
Thanks Lawrence, your example code was exactly what I was looking for. This printf issue has been resolved.
Could you please also take a look at my other post: Disable socket buffer. Increase available SRAM
Even though it was important for me to migrate to Keil, which you just helped me, I am still struggling with the memory remap, which is a much bigger issue for my project, and I have’t been able to understand how to do it based on the documentation provided.
Hope to hear soon from you.
Regards,
Pedro