WizFi210 EVB Connection time out
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi210 EVB Connection time out
by wizdaniel ·
Hi
There are the commands to reconnect to the AP server when the connection is lost.
AT+XAR = interval time to reconnect (seconds)
AT+WAUTO
AT+NAUTO
ATA
AT&W = 0 // this command can save the profile #0
AT&Y = 0 // when power is up, the profile #0 must be set using this command.
Thanks.
RE: WizFi210 EVB Connection time out
by cgp ·
Thanks for the reply,
is this command available for both the WizFi220 and 210 Evalboard?
Thanks
RE: WizFi210 EVB Connection time out
by cgp ·
Hi,
I have tested the XAR command but if I go out of the range of the AP from the router, the connection gets lost and the WizFi220 EVB give the following massage back: “Disassociation Event”.
When I go back in the range of the AP, the board did not reconnect.
My used the following commands:
AT+WD
[OK]
AT+WAUTO=0,CAMPUS02-WizFi
[OK]
AT+WAUTH=0
[OK]
AT+WWPA=12345678
[OK]
AT+NDHCP=0
[OK]
AT+NSET=192.168.2.101,255.255.255.0,192.168.2.1
[OK]
AT+NAUTO=1,1,5101
[OK]
AT+XDUM=0
[OK]
ATC1
[OK]
AT+XAR=10
[OK]
AT&W0
[OK]
AT&Y0
[OK]
Thanks
RE: WizFi210 EVB Connection time out
by wizdaniel ·
Hi,
I tried it your issued.
But I didn’t find a specific issue. Auto re-connection is well done.
When I tried 2 cases.
So, I guess you have to check on the AT+WS(scan command) and RSSI value when you go out of range of the AP. (without XAR command)
And go back in the range of the AP and check over the RSSI value for success the scan the AP.
If not, you have to set the reset operation in your F/W source code when the connection was lost.
Thanks
RE: WizFi210 EVB Connection time out
by cgp ·
Hi,
which firmware do you use and which board?
And the indication of the reconnection of the board is, when the 2 blue LEDs are glow?
What happen, if I am to long out of range with the board?
If the board sends the massage disassociation Event, is it then also possible to reconnect?
I have attached an image of my AT+WS command.

and I attached also an image of my stored profile.
Thanks

RE: WizFi210 EVB Connection time out
by AudyMerz ·
I want to know something related with your problem which firmware do you use and which board?
And the indication of the reconnection of the board is, when the 2 blue LEDs are glow?
What happen, if I am to long out of range with the board?
If the board sends the massage disassociation Event, is it then also possible to reconnect?