Wizfi210 connection
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wizfi210 connection
by kaizen ·
Hi
I have some question about your environment.
What device is set to TCP server? Is WizFi210 set to TCP server? or PC?
If you want to TCP server for multi-connect in WizFi210, you have to use of WizFi210’s Mode as below.
[quote]
For example
AT+WD
[OK]
AT+WM=1
[OK]
AT+NDHCP=1
[OK]
AT+NSET=192.168.3.50,255.255.255.0,192.168.3.1
[OK]
AT+WA=TEST_AD_HOC
IP SubNet Gateway
192.168.3.50: 255.255.255.0: 192.168.3.1
[OK]
AT+NSTCP=5001
[OK][/quote]
Caution
RE: Wizfi210 connection
by wtx ·
[quote=“kaizen”]Hi
I have some question about your environment.
What device is set to TCP server? Is WizFi210 set to TCP server? or PC?
If you want to TCP server for multi-connect in WizFi210, you have to use of WizFi210’s Mode as below.
[quote]
For example
AT+WD
[OK]
AT+WM=1
[OK]
AT+NDHCP=1
[OK]
AT+NSET=192.168.3.50,255.255.255.0,192.168.3.1
[OK]
AT+WA=TEST_AD_HOC
IP SubNet Gateway
192.168.3.50: 255.255.255.0: 192.168.3.1
[OK]
AT+NSTCP=5001
[OK][/quote]
Caution
Thank you for your reply!
My environment like this,I have two systems.Every system has been made up of MTU and Wizfi210. I want to raelize purpose that one MTU_1 send date to Wizfi210_1 by serial port or SPI(complete),as the same time Wizfi210_1 send data to Wizfi210_2 with AD-hoc(complete),at last the Wizfi210_2 send data to MTU2(complete)and PC(not complete).
The status that when PC communicate to Wizfi210_2 ,the Wizfi210_1 don’t communicate Wizfi210_2, only one client(PC or Wizfi210_1) visit the Wizfi210_2(serve).
If I set the Wizfi210_2 to client, meanwhile set at+nctcp.Wizfi210_1 can connect to Wizfi210_2 ,and Wizfi210_2 also connect to PC(serve),but the PC don’t receive data only connect.
If I set the Wizfi210_2 to serve,Wizfi210_1 and PC only one can connect it.
If I set the Wizfi210_2 to serve like this at+nstcp/at+nstcp,PC can connect,Wizfi210_1 can’t.
Do you have some methods to solve problem?
Thank you!
RE: Wizfi210 connection
by kaizen ·
Hi
Refer to this thread.