AT+WA Time to connect to AP
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: AT+WA Time to connect to AP
by wizdaniel ·
Hi
would you like to tell AT command list you used to me.
Thanks
RE: AT+WA Time to connect to AP
by bannoura ·
Is there any problem in the firmware of the WIZFI. Is there any documentation about the timing of the chip.
Im using SPI to communicate with the chip. So I reset the CHIP and then I wait around 1 second then sends an AT Command to initialize the chip. The next commands that I used AT+WD, ATC1, AT+ NDHCP=1, AT+WWPA=.
Then I connect AT+ WA=TEST
The Problem is that the the timing of powering the chip until the connection is more than 15 seconds and I need to know if it is possible to reduce it less than 10. I believe the problem is in the Firmware of the WIZFI.
Any suggestions would be helpful.