W5200 does not see lots of UDP packets
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5200 does not see lots of UDP packets
by keithsw1111 ·
Further information … these boards also are really patchy in responding to ping requests … responding to 1 in 20 and sometimes less.
I have tried this with different switches, different boards, different cables, different arduinos … I am running out of things it could be other than defects in the W5200.
As I understand it the W5200 handles ping requests pretty much on its own and as such it cant be a code error in my code or the ethernet library I am using.