W7500 Etherenet access speed
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W7500 Etherenet access speed
by Edward ·
Hi
You not use the Wizwiki-W7500 board?
Just using W7500 chip?
W7500 internal TCP/IP core is same the W5500.
Basically function is same.
Just your question is W7500 chip internal SPI speed?
Thank you
RE: W7500 Etherenet access speed
by kzsolt ·
I try to decide, I can use W5500 or I can use 7500.
“Just your question is W7500 chip internal SPI speed?”
That menas, W7500 Cortex CPU connected to etherenet core with SPI?
If yes, then what is troughput of this interface?
RE: W7500 Etherenet access speed
by Edward ·
Hi.
W7500 chip is Coretex-M3 + TCP/IP Stack Ethernet.
W7500 is not using SPI.
W5500 is connected MCU. and using SPI mode.
W7500 SPI Spec is refer to below URI.
wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=pro … herals:ssp
Thank you
RE: W7500 Etherenet access speed
by kzsolt ·
Edward, thank you for answer!
But I still have not enough data to decide wich one is the faster, if I use 7500 internal MCU and Etherent or I use fast MCU with SPI connected to 5500?
Best wishes.