WIZ220 lost configuration even after reset
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ220 lost configuration even after reset
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi Gilles.
If possible, please explain more of the situation you are facing.
Are you using an older version of the firmware 1.3?
The WIZ220io firmware version 1.3 is update for flash memory problem.
Please try to update and test.
RE: WIZ220 lost configuration even after reset
by Gilles ·
Hi, thanks for anwer
My probleme is that after 3 or 4 month running on regulation Modules stop to respond (often after power on/off)
with the config tools I have a message “Ivalid paramer’s value” then I click on is MAC
I Have already 4 modules Wiz220 in this case… the last was put with 1.3 firmware 2 month ago…
I change with a new directly with v1.3 .I hope he was stronger !
BUT for the modules how don’t respond with config Tool (and do not answer any more for update firmware)
is there a solution (even resolder CI) to put it back alive ?