WIZ107SR - manual connect and disconnect from Host
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ107SR - manual connect and disconnect from Host
by jameskim ·
Hello,
I’m sorry that WIZ107SR doesn’t support manual connection.
However, even I don’t know what your exact intention is, I recommend you use “TCP mixed” mode.
In “TCP mixed” mode, WIZ107SR waits for connection request from Peer system and it tries to connect to its Peer system when it receives any data from its serial port.
So you can emulate manual connection by sending any data to serial port of WIZ107SR.
I hope this function is helpful to you.
Thank you.
James.
RE: WIZ107SR - manual connect and disconnect from Host
by tgreczan ·
Thanks for answer.
I’ve just realized, when module is entering into command mode is disconnecting from host.
So I will use it.