RB1-125BAG1A MAGJACK for W5500?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: RB1-125BAG1A MAGJACK for W5500?
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi,
The schematics of RB1-1D5B8K1A and RB1-125BAG1A are look like same.
So, it would be worked fine.
Thanks.
RE: RB1-125BAG1A MAGJACK for W5500?
by peterjak ·
Yes, but I wonder what was so different that WIZnet would use another type in the first place? I will have to look closer to make sure. However, now that I have put the W5500 into the same form-factor as the WIZ820io I will now be needing an SMD version, and boy, are they harder to get a more expensive. But I will keep looking, maybe external magnetics will be the answer.