(WIZ110SR)Cannot connect from serial to Ethernet
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: (WIZ110SR)Cannot connect from serial to Ethernet
by ywkwon ·
Please let me know about flow control setting of serial interface.
If both of PC and WIZ110sr settings are different, problem can occur as yours.
RE: (WIZ110SR)Cannot connect from serial to Ethernet
by jp3tlc ·
Dear ywkwon,thank you for reply.
WIZ110sr serial setting is below.(I send ‘hello’ to WIZ110sr via LAN.)
PC serial setting is below.(I can see ‘hello’, but I cannot communicate from serial.)
I do not understand that I cannot communicate from serial.
thanks.
RE: (WIZ110SR)Cannot connect from serial to Ethernet
by jp3tlc ·
I tryed various 232C Cables.Finally,I sucseeded to connect from 232C.
Cable is below.
Thank you.
RE: (WIZ110SR)Cannot connect from serial to Ethernet
by jp3tlc ·
again
by jp3tlc