Data Packing Condition Error
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by jameskim ·
Yes, you’re right.
I checked it and found WIZ145SR firmware having bug related to it.
I fixed and am testing it now.
I’m updating and testing WIZ145SR firmware to support telnet mode internally.
We will release new firmware of WIZ145SR including telnet mode and bug fix within this week.
Please wait for a while.
Thank you.
James.
RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by degenere ·
Thank you very much James.
[quote=“javakys”]Yes, you’re right.
I checked it and found WIZ145SR firmware having bug related to it.
I fixed and am testing it now.
I’m updating and testing WIZ145SR firmware to support telnet mode internally.
We will release new firmware of WIZ145SR including telnet mode and bug fix within this week.
Please wait for a while.
Thank you.
James.[/quote]
RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by jameskim ·
Hello degenere,
I posted new firmware and configuration tool install file on [Notice]Latest FW and Configuration Tool
Please download and test them.
Thank you.
James.
RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by degenere ·
OK
Thank you.
RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by ewatv1 ·
I’m using two WIZ145SR units standalone. All Functions work as expected, except in the Data Packing Condition “Time” entry. Whatever I enter (between 0 and 1000), there is no data reception from the chosen TTL-Channel.
I#m working now with Char:00 Size:1 and Time:0. I consider this a workaround. Is there any reason for this behaviour? Also, what ist the dimension of “Time” - ms as in other WITnet units?
Thank you
ewatv1
RE: RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by jameskim ·
Hi,
Yes, its unit is ms.
Can you tell me which FW version you use?
javakys
RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by ewatv1 ·
Thanks for the info on dimensions.
The firmware I’m using is “WIZ140SRv1_6_6_180709.bin”
ewatv1
RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by ewatv1 ·
… unfortunately I haven’t heard from you for one month now.
We do have serious problems with both WIZ145 units.
We do not have these problems with our WIZ110 (3 units), nor with our WIZ125 (3 units).
In all these 6 units the “Data Packing Condition” parameters are set: Charakter 00 , Size 0, and Time 100. No problems.
Thank you…
RE: RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by jameskim ·
Hello,
I’m so sorry not to answer you for a long time because I missed your additional questions.
I’ll check the code carefully and fix the problem as soon as possible.
I’ll be back soon.
Thank you.
RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by ewatv1 ·
Glad to hear from you javakys.
In the meantime I tried to work with older Firmware versions. Alas - 1_6_4 does what we need (with respect to Data Packing Conditions). This might give you a hint where to search.
ewatv1
RE: RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by jameskim ·
Hi,
I fixed the bug and post the latest firmware here.
Please test it on your system.
And let me know how it is going.
Thank you.
BR,
javakys.WIZ140v1_6_8_190209.zip (25.4 KB)
RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by ewatv1 ·
Hello,
that did it!
Both units now work as they should.
Your support is highly appreciated.
ewatv1
RE: RE: Data Packing Condition Error
by jameskim ·
Great!
Thank you for replying.
javakys