[Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: [Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
by kaizen ·
Hi
what kind of microcontroller or microprocessor are using in wizfi 220?
How to put or load c code into Wizfi 220 EVB? What kind of program or software that I can used to load my code to Wizfi?
[quote]WizFi210 used ARM7 core. But you can’t program to it. You have to use serial or SPI interface in order to control WizFi210.
[/quote]
But WizFi210 can control GPIO(GPIO19,GPIO20) pin through AT+DGPIO of AT Command.
For example, If you enter AT+DGPIO=19,0, WizFi210 will be changed to LOW to GPIO 19.
For more information, Refer to WizFi210 Programers Guide.
RE: [Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
by danil ·
[quote]But WizFi210 can control GPIO(GPIO19,GPIO20) pin through AT+DGPIO of AT Command.
For example, If you enter AT+DGPIO=19,0, WizFi210 will be changed to LOW to GPIO 19.
For more information, Refer to WizFi210 Programers Guide.[/quote]
Do you mean that I’m only can control “ON” or “OFF” condition in GPIO?
In other, I found in Pin Map description Wizfi 220 have ADC1 (12) and ADC2 (13), Are there any idea how to access this port?
I have experience using AVR Atmega 128, so I just assumpt we can program Wizfi 220 port like what I did in AVR.
thank you,
Regards,
Danil
RE: [Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
by kaizen ·
Hi
Do you mean that I’m only can control “ON” or “OFF” condition in GPIO?
In other, I found in Pin Map description Wizfi 220 have ADC1 (12) and ADC2 (13), Are there any idea how to access this port?
RE: [Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
by danil ·
Thank you for your explanation kaizen,
but now I have another question, because I can’t modified the wizfi 220 code as your describe before I try to connect the wizfi 220 with ATmega 128 microcontroller (uC) using UART serial port (Tx and Rx), but I have some problem I could know my data is sent or not from uC to wizfi? Do you have any suggestion or document so that I refer to solve this kind of problem?
thank you,
Regards,
Danil
RE: [Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
by kaizen ·
Hi
If WizFi220 received serial data successfully, WizFi220 will return same data. Because WizFi220 is set echo mode.
So you can check using this echo data.
And If WizFi220 received serial command successfully such as AT, WizFi220 will return [OK] message.
Thanks
RE: [Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
by danil ·
[quote]If WizFi220 received serial data successfully, WizFi220 will return same data. Because WizFi220 is set echo mode.
So you can check using this echo data.
And If WizFi220 received serial command successfully such as AT, WizFi220 will return [OK] message.[/quote]
hi Kaizen,
Now I try to send [AT] command using docklight [url]http://www.docklight.de/[/url] but the reply message is also [AT] not [OK] like your explain before, I think there are some problem here.
This the result I did [url]http://imgur.com/WYvOZxx[/url]
by the way,What name of program do you using for sent data serial in command mode to wizfi 220 ?
thank you,
Regards,
Danil
RE: [Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
by kaizen ·
Hi
For using AT command, you have to issue 0x0d 0x0a(Hex Data).
If you add 0x0d 0x0a to end of command, you can see [OK] response.
Thanks
RE: [Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
by danil ·
Now using hyperterminal AT command working well, but I have another problem regarding save the profile I have made. first I already setting static IP in wizfi using Wizsmartscript 192.168.0.111, but everytime I turn off the wizfi 220 and turn on again the IP address change again to 0.0.0.0.
Do you have any idea about how to save and keep the ip of wizfi always static even I turn of and turn on again the device?
thank you,
Regards,
Danil
RE: [Ask] How to read data from GPIO Wizfi 220 EVB
by kaizen ·
Hi
If you want to remain profile after WizFi220 reboot, You have to use AT&W command.
This is example about AT&W command.
For more detail information about AT command, Refer to this document.
http://wiznet.co.kr/Admin_Root/UpLoad_Files/BoardFiles/WizFi210_PG_V130E.pdf
Thanks