No reaction after serial SSID setting
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: No reaction after serial SSID setting
by kaizen ·
Hi
I have some question about this issue.
First, Did you change the WizFi630’s operating mode to using command?
Second, Did you use the WizFi630’s firmware as “1.1.29”?
I did test about issue. WizFi630 was well. This is at command list when we did test.
RE: No reaction after serial SSID setting
by nils333 ·
Hi,
yes everything is set in the right way.
I experienced extremely long time for module response after setting of AP client SSID via command.
Currently I don’t get any response on setting of Alias name via command.
This is a general problem, since the communication is asynch and I need to calculate with timeout counts.
By the way, how can I evaluate the response time to be expected with regards to the table given by the document serial command guide ?
RE: No reaction after serial SSID setting
by kaizen ·
Hi
Response time of WizFi630 is generated randomly by operation mode. So we don’t have table of response time.
Although we don’t have document, We can suggest the method as below in order to check response time.
If you enter until received information after issue , you can check time in order to use next command.
RE: No reaction after serial SSID setting
by nils333 ·
Hello,
but the serial command guide does tell me something about response times. Are these numbers rough values ?
What about the non reaction for the alias name setting with the actual version v1.1.29 ?
I still use the module in AP client multibridge mode and it seems, that I cannot set the alias name of the module as the setting has gone after next reading of it.
RE: No reaction after serial SSID setting
by kaizen ·
Hi
Yes it’s rough values. So we don’t define accurate response time.
And this is answer of your 2nd question.
I have same experience. But it is not the cause of command.
I think cause is <OR iwpriv ra0 set RadioOn=1 && iwpriv ra0 set WlanLed=1> command.
Please test again using as below command list.