Serial command for setting DHCP range
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Serial command for setting DHCP range
by kaizen ·
Hi
I think that you have to change your device IP using command.
Currently, Your Device IP might be 192.168.16.1 or 192.168.16.254. So It’s DHCP pool range can use 192.168.16.11 ~ 192.168.16.50.
You can’t use 192.168.xxx.xxx ~ 192.168.xxx.xxx range excepted 192.168.16.xxx address.
So I recommand that you will change your device IP using <WI192.168.0.xxx> if you want use range of IP ( 192.168.0.xxx ~ 192.168.0.xxx )
RE: Serial command for setting DHCP range
by SomeUser ·
Hello,
Sorry for my absence but unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be the problem
<S192.168.0.1>
<S255.255.255.0>
<S192.168.0.1>
<S192.168.16.10_192.168.16.102>
<WH192.168.0.10_192.168.0.100><2>
You can see that my IP address is already set correctly.
RE: Serial command for setting DHCP range
by SomeUser ·
Hello,
Actually a little more information:
(In case it matters this is using the DEV kit)
<S192.168.0.1>
<S192.168.16.10_192.168.16.102>
<WH192.168.16.10_192.168.16.102>
<WH192.168.16.10_192.168.16.100>
<WH192.168.0.2_192.168.0.3><2>
<WH192.168.0.20_192.168.0.30><2>
<WH192.168.16.14_192.168.16.104>
<WH192.168.0.14_192.168.0.104><2>
So it seems like this command only works if I am not changing the subnet. Is this a bug?
Paul
RE: Serial command for setting DHCP range
by ssekim ·
Hello Paul
Please try it again as below.
<GO0> <WT0_192.168.1.254_255.255.255.0_192.168.1.1_0.0.0.0> <WI192.168.10.254> <WS255.255.255.0> <WH192.168.10.101_192.168.10.200>With these command scenario, it worked well.
RE: Serial command for setting DHCP range
by SomeUser ·
Hello,
I tried again and I’m afraid it still doesn’t work:
<WT0_192.168.1.254_255.255.255.0_192.168.1.1_0.0.0.0>
<WI192.168.10.254>
<WS255.255.255.0>
<WH192.168.10.101_192.168.10.200><2>
You can see that the WH command returns <2>.
<Sv1.1.28>
Is my version old?
Paul
RE: Serial command for setting DHCP range
by ssekim ·
Hello
Please try it again as below.
[code]
[/code]<WT0_192.168.1.254_255.255.255.0_192.168.1.1_0.0.0.0>
<WI192.168.10.254>
<WS255.255.255.0>
<WH192.168.10.101_192.168.10.200>
RE: Serial command for setting DHCP range
by ssekim ·
Hello
About this issue, I asked to s/w engineer of WizFi630, and he recommend .
Because there can be another dhcp servers in AP-mode-network, so there are some limitation with .
How about using the instead of as below?
<GO1> <WT0_192.168.1.254_255.255.255.0_192.168.1.1_0.0.0.0> <WI192.168.11.254> <WS255.255.255.0> <WH192.168.11.101_192.168.11.200>RE: Serial command for setting DHCP range
by SomeUser ·
Hello,
I can confirm that I can set the DHCP start IP address on the LAN ports using Gateway mode.
But I must use AP-MODE.
I want to construct a network with multiple WizFi630 modules.
Each module has 2 IP ports bridged together.
One module has a static IP address and is set to DHCP mode (the router)
All the other modules should be set to DHCP client mode.
I must be able to control the DHCP range to my range (192.168.0.xxx).
Is there anyway that I can do this through the serial interface in AP-MODE only (given that the WH command doesn’t work in AP mode).
Thanks,
Paul
RE: Serial command for setting DHCP range
by ssekim ·
But, in my guess, is almost same like except WAN interface.
You can just set WizFi630 as and set with dummy static IP.
Then, I think that WizFi630 can run like .
To implement what you want in AP mode, WizFi630-S/W needs to be modified.
Thanks.