Porting iolibrary into new platform
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Porting iolibrary into new platform
by JimMartz ·
elwakeel,
I also come across these in the TCPReSendNB function.
wizpf_get_systick() and wizpf_tick_elapse()
The first looks like it is an linked to an ISR timer that increments
once every 1ms. And the second function is just the difference between
the current time and what you pass through the function.
These functions look to be part of the Cookie board, and I have not uses it.
I did not port that over, just put a comment for possible future changes.
It looks to delay the transmitting of the next chunk of data by 1 second.
I will probably just implement this on a higher level.
Also, if you have not read section 5 of W5200, I would do so, it is not
in the W5500 data sheet and answered a few questions I had.
Jim,
RE: Porting iolibrary into new platform
by elwakeel ·
Thanks everyone!