How to auto reconnect with AP in multi bridge mode
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: How to auto reconnect with AP in multi bridge mode
by kaizen ·
Hi
I did test about this issue. But WizFi630 could operate well.
Please check the difference between my environment and yours.
My Test Environment is as below.
WizFi630’s Firmware version is <1.1.29(20131112)> and operate Multi-Bridge Mode.
After connecting to AP, I try to turn off AP(model : IpTimeN604M) and then I check wi-fi status using command. WizFi630 did output . it means disconnected with AP.
After 10 minute, I try to turn on AP and then I did check wi-fi status using command. WizFi630 did output <S1_WiznetKaizen_0026667B9DB0_7_150_46>. It means that WizFi630 reconnected to AP well.
I will send 1.1.29 firmware via your e-mail. maybe you don’t have it.