Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by ssekim ·
Hello MauB
You had better upgrade the F/W.
FW 1.1.0.0 is very old version.
After test it again with latest F/W, please let me know the result.
You can download in below.
[url]http://wiznet.co.kr/Sub_Modules/en/product/product_detail.asp?Refid=730&page=1&cate1=&cate2=&cate3=&pid=1132&cType=2[/url]
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by MauB ·
Thank you, Ssekim.
I loaded the latest F/W but I experienced the same problem: after a few cycles of power-on/use/power-off, the PC wasn’t able to establish a connection with the WizFi module in Limited AP.
I later realized that, after each power off, WizFi210 does not “remember” the setting AT+DHCPSRVR=1. For this reason, I included the AT+DHCPSRVR=1 command into the start-up sequence, that now looks like the following:
AT+WD
AT+NDHCPSRVR=1
AT+WA=LIMITEDAP
ATA2
With this power on sequence, everything seems to be working OK… Does this make sense to you ? Is this a correct behavior of the module and is the above the correct power on sequence ?
Thank you very much for your support !
MauB
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by kaizen ·
Hi MauB
You had better use this command set.
AT&F
ATE0
AT+WD
AT+XEHT=2,1,1,3
AT+XDUM=0
AT+WM=2
AT+NSET=192.168.55.1,255.255.255.0,192.168.55.1
AT+DHCPSRVR=1
AT+NAUTO=1,1,5000
[color=#FF0000]AT+WAUTO=2,LIMITEDAP[/color]
AT&W0
AT&Y0
[color=#FF0000]ATC1[/color]
If you input this command, WizFi210 will start Limited AP Mode and open TCP Server(Port:5000) after restart.
Thank you.
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by aboreo ·
[quote=“kaizen”]Hi MauB
You had better use this command set.
AT&F
ATE0
AT+WD
AT+XEHT=2,1,1,3
AT+XDUM=0
AT+WM=2
AT+NSET=192.168.55.1,255.255.255.0,192.168.55.1
AT+DHCPSRVR=1
AT+NAUTO=1,1,5000
[color=#FF0000]AT+WAUTO=2,LIMITEDAP[/color]
AT&W0
AT&Y0
[color=#FF0000]ATC1[/color]
If you input this command, WizFi210 will start Limited AP Mode and open TCP Server(Port:5000) after restart.
Thank you.[/quote]
Hello kaizen,
I used those commands and they worked fine on my WizFi module.
The problem is I can’t reprogram the module after I used those commands, but the module can send data from hyperterminal to Hercules.
Did you have any solutions?
Thank you.
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by kaizen ·
Hi
Because WizFi210 is in “Data Mode”, You can’t reprogram the module after you used those commands.
If you want to change WizFi210 to “Command Mode”, you have to input “+++” without any followed character during more than 1 seconds.
Thank you
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by aboreo ·
[quote=“kaizen”]Hi
Because WizFi210 is in “Data Mode”, You can’t reprogram the module after you used those commands.
If you want to change WizFi210 to “Command Mode”, you have to input “+++” without any followed character during more than 1 seconds.
Thank you[/quote]
Hello kaizen
I did that, but nothing happened. After I entered “+++”, should the “Enter” button pressed?
I read the WizFi 210 Programmers’ Guide, in section 4.1: AT Command, there is statement:
“Transition from Data mode to AT command mode can be done by two method. One is using
SW escape sequence(it is +++) or HW Trigger and the other is to close the established Auto
Connection session.
Using SW escape sequence is not to close the established Auto Connection session, It just only
to transit its mode to AT command mode in order to execute some AT command.”
What is the method to do the “Italic” one?
Thank you wery much
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by kaizen ·
Hi
For switching command mode, You don’t have to input “Enter” button after use “+++”.
After input “+++”, you must do not input any followed character during more than 1 seconds.
Thank you.
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by aboreo ·
[quote=“kaizen”]Hi
For switching command mode, You don’t have to input “Enter” button after use “+++”.
After input “+++”, you must do not input any followed character during more than 1 seconds.
Thank you.[/quote]
Hi
I did that, but nothing happened. The module just sent data like before. Here is the screenshoot:
I type the command at hyperterminal and waited for more than 1 second, but the module don’t change to command mode.
Is there any different method?
Thank you very much.
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by kaizen ·
Hi
I found your problem. you did disable “SW Trigger” vi AT+XEHT command.
If you want to use sw trigger like “+++”, you have to set 0 of AT+XEHT’s 3rd parameter.
RE: Reliable connection in Limited AP mode
by aboreo ·
[quote=“kaizen”]Hi
I found your problem. you did disable “SW Trigger” vi AT+XEHT command.
If you want to use sw trigger like “+++”, you have to set 0 of AT+XEHT’s 3rd parameter.
[attachment=0]20140408_161146.jpg[/attachment][/quote]
Hi,
It worked, kaizen.
Thank you very much