Wiznet 110SR - need help with configuration, please
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wiznet 110SR - need help with configuration, please
by ywkwon ·
Well… Check the other device that has same IP address as “192.168.1.5”
I guess the VSP tring to connect another device that has same IP address.
Your setting is fine.
RE: Wiznet 110SR - need help with configuration, please
by MizuSVK ·
Hi, thanks for the reply, i was connected via ethernet cable directly to 110sr (computer to wiznet), there were no other devices. Ping to 110sr responded. Any other ideas how to run this setup?
RE: Wiznet 110SR - need help with configuration, please
by ywkwon ·
It was Lunar New Year holiday in South Korea.
So, I’m late to reply.
Turn off all firewall of your PC.
I guess your firewall will defend connection.
If you face same problem after turn off the firewall,
Check the connection using other TCP client program.
RE: Wiznet 110SR - need help with configuration, please
by MizuSVK ·
There is no firewall on machine from I want to connect.
What do you mean using other TCP client program ? to test if I can connect to virtual com port ?
Satel is using only proprietary software, and there is no other software I can connect to device with
When I am using USB to serial dongle, everything is working correctly.