SPI DATA Speeds
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: SPI DATA Speeds
by mickle ·
The PIC32MX series can do 25mhz on SPI.
I use it at 24mhz to talk to SD cards.
RE: SPI DATA Speeds
by ventosus ·
e.g. STM32F2, STM32F4
RE: SPI DATA Speeds
by gnpa ·
I do same project but in 65Mb/s . the question I ask is lets say the Wiz5500 supports 80Mb/s communication rate. if I do communicate with the chip in so called 65Mb/s rate would it transfer to computer without any problem?
the application I work on is a monitoring data acquisition so to be real time is important to me.
please let me know if you had any experience.
bests