Wiz610wi
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wiz610wi
by kaizen ·
Dear michci
Thanks for your interest in WIZ610wi.
I have a question about this problem.
Do you have WIZ610wi-EVB? If you have it, connect LAN cable between your PC and WIZ610wi-EVB.
And then click the “Find Device” button after start WIZARD program. If it is well, you can find WIZ610wi’s IP Address.
Using this IP address, you can access configuration web page of WIZ610wi and you can change setting.
If you can’t use serial command, you have to check H/W CMD switch option in configuration web page of WIZ610wi.
It must set enable in order to use serial command.
Thank you.
RE: Wiz610wi
by michci ·
Hi
Thank you for your response. The module I am connecting via Wi-Fi. Using the standard settings H / W CMD switch is always on. Unfortunately I do not have WIZ610wi-EVB. How can I change the firmware? It is now v1.2.5. As I wrote a Wi-Fi → UART is correct. UART connectivity → Wi-Fi does not work. UART data arrive correctly in the module. I use WIZARD program so it should not be a problem.
Through the program WIZARD unite with the module without problem. The connection of the module to a computer is good too. By sending the UART data get answer <0> (tab CONSOLE). By sending the data via Wi-Fi should receive a response ? By sending the data via Wi-Fi get the answer UART .
Regards
RE: Wiz610wi
by kaizen ·
Dear michci
I think that this problem is because of the hardware trigger pin(H/W CMD switch).
If you want to send serial command like or to WIZ610wi, you have to set H/W trigger pin to LOW.
But If you want to send data to other device, you have to set H/W trigger pin to HIGH.
Please check this point.
RE: Wiz610wi
by michci ·
Hi
Thank you for the tip. I thought that it is a H / W CMD software on the Web page module. It works well now.
Best Regards.