Invoke a URL
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Invoke a URL
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi koldiodo,
I’m sorry but your question is not well understood.
would you please explain more detail?
(‘invoke a URL’ means ‘implements HTTP client with DNS client’ ?)
Regards,
Eric.
RE: Invoke a URL
by koldiodo ·
Hi Eric:
I would like to send some values calculated inside the program, to a webpage on the net through a webform on that external page. So I need to periodically invoke something like this: “http://webpage_url/formresponse?entry1=value1&entry2=value2”(value1 and value2 are known, calculated inside the code).
I don’t think the complete HTTP client is needed, because I don’t need to process the answer of that URL.
I hope it’s clear now.
Thanks!
RE: Invoke a URL
by irina WIZnet ·
I guess, that function would be possible to performed on WIZ200WEB board.
You have to implement your function by referring to the WIZ200WEB source code.
Regards,
Eric.
RE: Invoke a URL
by irina WIZnet ·
Please refer to WIZ200WEB webpage example.
The ‘Analog Input’ page shows analog input data on webpage when a certain condition happens(data changes, Ajax),
and ‘Digital Input’ and ‘Temperature Read’ page shows data on webpage periodically(webpage refresh using HTML meta tag).
Remember, If you want to implement a specific web function, need modify both of the source code and webpage code.
Regards,
Eric.