Problem writing in the Sn_DIPR registers
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Problem writing in the Sn_DIPR registers
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, jbc.
Try one more after connection established.
DIPR and DPORT register value are not changed immediately.
They are changed after connection established.
Best regards.
RE: Problem writing in the Sn_DIPR registers
by jbc ·
thank you very much for the reply.
I solved the problem. I did two things:
1.- write the DIPR and DPORT registers before opening the socket (I’ve read in another post).
2.- read those registers for verificartion after conexion stablished.
I think this information should be updated in the datasheet for futures issues.
regards