Ability to read RAW ethernet frames on W55RP20-EVB-PICO
MCU & Boards
- MicroPython
- ionic-contest-ref
- W55RP20
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Ability to read RAW ethernet frames on W55RP20-EVB-PICO
by WIZnet AI AI generated ·
RE: RE: Ability to read RAW ethernet frames on W55RP20-EVB-PICO
by nen ·
But do you have an example how to create RAW type of socket?
I tried a couple of standard python ways but it seems that "AF_PACKET" and similar options are not supported. I guess I need to pass a specific registry value to create this type of socket.
RE: Ability to read RAW ethernet frames on W55RP20-EVB-PICO
by josephsr WIZnet ·
Dear nen,
I sincerely apologize for the delay in my response.
I thought it might be helpful to bring to your attention a recently created C language ping example (https://github.com/wiznetmaker/WIZnet-PICO-PING-C).
Specifically, you might find it useful to see how SOCK_IPRAW is utilized in this example. I believe examining this implementation could provide valuable insights for your project.
If you have any questions about the example or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to assist you in any way I can.
Thank you for your patience, and I hope this information proves helpful.