Connecting two W5500 via UDP results in PHY link off
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Connecting two W5500 via UDP results in PHY link off
by Eugeny ·
Chip is not MDIX thus you may try using other type of cable.
RE: RE: Connecting two W5500 via UDP results in PHY link off
by NUK ·
Hi everyone,
I am trying to interface Wiznet W6100 (MKR) Eth Shield with Arduino MKR Zero. I am using SPI connection along with Wiznet Ethernet-IPv6 Library. I am trying to ping Eth Shield using IPv4 but I am unable to ping. Although, when I use IPv6 ChatServer Example, Eth Shield works fine and I can ping successfully. But when try to use IPv4 functionality to ping, it gets failed to ping.
Please guide on how to ping ETH Shield using IPv4? Do I have to switch to any other Ethernet Library?