Getting wrong information from wiz550io with STM32 Nucleo-F746ZG
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Getting wrong information from wiz550io with STM32 Nucleo-F746ZG
by Eugeny ·
First, I suspect GW address must be located on the same local network?
Second, yes, looks like SPI communication problem. You will either need scope to see what is going on, or use W5500 interface at the very low level to see if it responds 0x01, 0x02 and 0x03 during the SPI command phase.
RE: RE: Getting wrong information from wiz550io with STM32 Nucleo-F746ZG
by hansmarov ·
Yes, you are correct that the GW is wrong. For now, I have just been trying to make the device respond correctly, so I ignored that, but will fix it.
I will try with a logic analyzer and see if the data makes any sense when viewed there. It just really surprised me that the DNS was set correctly as I specified.
RE: RE: Getting wrong information from wiz550io with STM32 Nucleo-F746ZG
by hansmarov ·
There is definitely something wrong with the clock it seems. I also don’t know why the CS behaves like that. I’m 100% certain that the pins are correctly connected, so it must be an issue with my setup.
RE: Getting wrong information from wiz550io with STM32 Nucleo-F746ZG
by Eugeny ·
DNS setting is a part of software and not part of the chip.