WIZ750SR and AT Command
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ750SR and AT Command
by rena ·
Hi @SerZTF,
You can use AT commands on WIZ750SR, but the command form is different from WIZ5XX series.
For details, please refer to the below link.
RE: WIZ750SR and AT Command
by SerZTF ·
Thanks Rena for your reply.
I just looked through that manual, but I can’t find what I need.
I open another thread with my “specific” question about what I need to do.
Thanks again for your interest.