NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by irina WIZnet ·
We recommend that you load data into the tx buffer after opening a socket use it.
I think num1 should be done in the order between num3 and num4.
RE: RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by Abraham George ·
I loaded the data into the tx buffer of socket zero after I opened the socket but the UDP packet received still has no data only headers, what may be the reason for this? I loaded data xFF into the register.
RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by irina WIZnet ·
I think I recommend to see you 4.4 UDP in as below link .
Also, you should write the value in the SHAR( Mac address) .
RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by Abraham George ·
I tried doing the process in the same order as mentioned in the pdf still the data is not being transferred only the headers I also tried changing the socket from 0 to 1, what could be the potential reasons for this
?
RE: RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by irina WIZnet ·
I’m also sorry to hear that you wrote the code normally but it doesn’t work.
I think you need to check the your source code.
I think you would like to see the code in the link below and compare it with your code.
GitHub - Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver: ioLibrary_Driver can be used for the application design of WIZnet TCP/IP chips as W5500, W5300, W5200, W5100 W5100S. → Independent of MCU, only W5x00 related code exists
https://wiznet-iolibrary.github.io/ → Example
RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by Abraham George ·
Is just wanted to clarify a doubt I tried sending the data through the ethernet cable to another computer without changing my code. I received the UDP packet same as before with no data but how can the data still come to the computer when the hardware and IP address of the new computer is different ?
RE: RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by saran4589 ·
Hi George, I am facing the same issue except in TCP mode. I was wondering if you have found any solution to your problem? Id very much like to know. Thanks in advance
RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by Abraham George ·
I just added a new block for clock and it is corrected
RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by saran4589 ·
Thanks for the prompt reply, but where did you add the block for clock? In your VHDL code or while initializing the registers? Could you maybe give some more details?
RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by Abraham George ·
I added the clock to the block which loaded data to the register
RE: NO DATA SEND IN UDP PACKET
by Gokul ·
Hi Saran,
I’m new to VHDL and trying to send or receive data from FPGA using W5500 Module. I’m not sure how to start, any help would be highly appreciable…