Could not Connect to WizFi360-PA softAP (Incorrect Password)
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Could not Connect to WizFi360-PA softAP (Incorrect Password)
by david ·
Hello, joshzhuozhichen
I’m sorry for the late reply.
It isn’t different in terms of the firmware between PA and CON.
I tested what you mentioned but it worked fine. Please refer to the command below. (Please note the quotation marks.)
AT+CWMODE_DEF=2
OK
AT+CWSAP_DEF=“wizfi360”,“12345678abc”,1,3,4,0
OK
AT+CIPAP_DEF=“192.168.1.20”,“192.168.1.1”,“255.255.255.0”
OK
AT+CWDHCPS_DEF=1,120,“192.168.1.100”,“192.168.1.200”
OK
AT+CIPMUX=1
OK
AT+CIPSERVER=1,5000
OK
AT+CIPSTO=7200
OK
I connected laptop → Wizfi360(Soft AP)
AT+CWLIF
192.168.1.100,68:ec:c5:28:c6:7a
OK
RE: RE: Could not Connect to WizFi360-PA softAP (Incorrect Password)
by KVLM ·
Hello, I have got the same problem. It works once and if I try to change it from that then it doesn’t work and says the password is invalid when I try to connect to the WizFi wifi.
I downgraded the firmware from 1.1.1.7 to 1.0.7.5 and after that it started working properly. Any idea why?