Simple way to test microcontroller and wiznet SPI communication
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Simple way to test microcontroller and wiznet SPI communication
by louis ·
Hello,
If you have potted Iolibrary, please try the Loopback Test. The loopback example exists inside the iolibrary_Driver/Application.
Thank you.
RE: RE: Simple way to test microcontroller and wiznet SPI communication
by ODM428657 ·
Louis,
Thanks for the feedback. This is a bit more than what I am looking for, however. I wrote a simple program to read a register and write to a register. I want to read a second time to make sure the data is updated.
Can you give me a good register to test this on? I know some bits are write-protected in certain registers.
RE: Simple way to test microcontroller and wiznet SPI communication
by Mert Gulsoy ·
I think you can try SIMR. The socket interrupt mask register.